Abdul Rahman Kanoo International School (ARKIS) provides high-quality education that empowers its students to be successful and principled citizens in the local and global community.
ARKIS is committed to a partnership with parents, students and the wider community through:
- Pursuing excellence in teaching and learning.
- Attaining high standards of student achievement.
- Developing critical and creative thinkers committed to lifelong learning.
- Providing students with opportunities to be reflective and tolerant within our local and global community.
- Graduating community-engaged individuals who contribute to society.
The values to which ARKIS adheres are:
- Excellence: we pursue excellence in every endeavour.
- Integrity: we uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior and professionalism.
- Respect for persons and the environment: we acknowledge the interconnectedness of people and the environment and maintain a respectful attitude to both.
- Internationalism: we maintain Islamic values within Bahrain culture as we engage with the international community.
- Service: we care for others through our social engagement activities.